|Chronological and political information|
- El-Lis: "Alpha Squad has finished todays Citadel Challenge."
Captain Fi: "Results?"
El-Lis: "CT-1338 being a hotshot as usual."
―Fi and Ell-Lis discussing Hotshot
Captain Hotshot, CT-1338, was a ARC trooper captain during the Clone Wars.
During his time as a child his flash training was intensified for excellent progress as an effective commander, later on though, the Kaminoans discovered that it only enhanced his independent thinking abilities. He was more of a show-off and a gunslinger, then a stern no-nonsense leader.
First Mission and Battle of Ryloth
- "Time to rescue the tail-heads."
Rescue mission to Nal HuttaThen two months later the Clan Leader of the Twi'leks from the Secura Clan was assassinated, and his daughters were sold as dancers to Colbasa the Hutt. An evil crime lord far more powerful than Jabba. Hotshot's squad was secretly dropped off in a stealth gunship to Nal Hutta. They sneaked into the palace placing their blasters on stun to not waken the sleeping Hutt. The took the dancers out of the room, and shot Colbasa several times in the chest. Then they had to deal with his guards. They fought off Niktos and Gammorians. One of the guards named Hako pushed a button that sent the squad into a arena pit. There was no way out and they thought that this was their last mission. Three Acklays, Two Nekus, several Cohuuns, and a young Rancor. Those were the odds, and they were against Hotshot. The squad was quickly dwindling more and more clones died from the Nexus, Acklays, and Couhuuns. The Rancor was shot in the eye twice by Hotshot and killed. Hotshot swung and fired at as many beasts he could put through his DC-15A's sights. Now there were only two more squad members of his squad still standing the rest were devoured by the beasts. Hotshot hurled his Thermal Detonators at the remaining beasts and killed them. Hotshot later found a cage door that led them back to the chamber room. They found the female Twi'leks and returned them to the Clan leader. One of the female Twi'leks they rescued in particular had an attraction toward Hotshot. Her name was, Ella Plasmaspanner the cousin of Aayla Secura. He stayed on Ryloth for a few months because of her. He had to cover it up though, and said that he was staying for making sure no more droid forces penetrated the system. When in reality he had stayed with Ella.
"One day me and Ella were as close to eachother as possible. Until she left me. It has been six long months, and I miss her. But I think I found someone else"
-Hotshot to his friend Dogma Blarthfire
After a few months of not seeing Ella Hotshot assumed she left him and he thought he had no purpose in life, other then to be a soldier. In August however Hotshot met a new girl. She led her own squad of Nightsisters that became Jedi. Her name was Keyaira. She was a human with long black hair. He instantly fell in love with her. As of now Hotshot is together with her. But Keyaira feels now that their relationship has become a good friendship.
Second Battle of Ryloth
- "A soldier's life is never free of wars...."
Bounty hunter's life
"Another mission. Another life is thorwn needlessly away..."
- HotshotAfter the battle Hotshot was promoted and was given golden Mandalorian armor. It was his gear which he used to train clone troopers. He went on a mission to find a ancient Sith temple and kill the Sith that resided inside. Hotshot was tempted to join the Separatists inside when he fought the Sith. Thinking the war wasn't black and white as he once had believed. When he finished the mission he went to train his squad in ways to fight against Force Users.
UmbaraHotshot later went to Umbara under the command of Anakin Skywalker. He assembled a small number of UNSC members and went on a covert mission to infiltrate Bunker Usk. He was very skilled at making sure no alarms were set off by the Separatists or Umbarans during the mission. They destroyed the base, and killed the commander in charge of Bunker Usk. Hotshot was wounded in combat by super battle droids when, he was inside th base, he spent six months healing from his wounds. Hotshot was later awarded a Medal of Honor for his bravery, and for protecting his comrades in battle. Later he went back to Ryloth to his family.
Departure of the UNSC Special Forces
"I am as of this moment, resign my rank and position in the UNSC. Stay outta my way."
After Director Racer combined the UNSC, Hotshot thought Racer didn't deserve his respect anymore, and he had lost too many men from leaving the legion, so Hotshot and Thorn Set have made the covert Midnight Operations. It still works with the UNSC, but no longer takes orders from Racer or any of the other leaders. Hotshot now does things his own way. He threatens to kill any leaders who stand in his way. Hotshot is now branded a traitor in the eyes of the UNSC. He doesn't mind. If they wanted him on the Legion so bad, they shouldn't have messed things up. Hotshot now silently helps the UNSC lurking in the shadows.
"I am not afraid of my actions that I have commited against the Legion. I am what I am... a soldier... a lover... and a follower of my beliefs, and what I am doing is trying to have a reuion with the UNSCM. I hope you can trust me enough to come with my Battalion to Umbara and take down the Bunkers. CT-1338 out."
- Hotshot's message to the UNSC Legion
Hotshot, is as of this moment planning an attack on the three Umbaran Bunkers on Umbara, with his Midnight Operations and any UNSC members who would like to have a brief team-up with a fellow UNSCA member.
Order 66 and after
- "I had doubts about executing this strict order. A Kaminoan would call me defective by questioning direct orders, but to me this was just me being human... me having independent thought over this specific situation. I WILL NOT execute this order. Kriffin' Republic Senate."
A Jedi knight was stationed on the planet for protection, as was a battalion of clones. Hotshot now called Karawn which meant "Strength" in Twi'leki was playing with his children in his front yard when his wife told him there was someone on his comlink on his wrist-guard who wanted to talk to him. He stopped playing with the kids and went to answer the comlink. When he saw the hologram of Surpreme Chancellor Palpatine and heard the order, he sayed "yes" but did not obey. He saw his children and his beautiful wife. What would he do if this order was executed? He was a strong warrior, but his was not a Jedi, and he knew what some Jedi could do to their enemies. He secretly ordered the clones to stand-down and told the Jedi to escape. The Jedi's name was Kelias Josoph, a Jedi General during the Republic. Kelias regretfully agreed and escaped on a Twi'lek ship.
Later he and his family were killed by stormtroopers when Palpatine received word of the treachery on Ryloth. When he was killed, he and his family fought for freedom and hoped that the galaxy would one day be free of war, deception, and corruption.
Personality and traits
Hotshot was known to show-off. He was a great leader, a great husband, and a great father. When in battle his favorite weapons were two DC-17 hand blasters and a DC-15A blaster rifle. He had a Republic logo on the side of his face and a goatee. He was very attractive according to Keyaira's standards. He wore experimental ARC trooper armor.
Behind the scenes
- "On my wiki I have made a dead clone, a cold strict clone, and now I get to make the show-off. Who doesn't like a good show-off?"
- User: Clonefanatic
- "Well, so good of you to join the party."
- "So... you new here?"
- "Click... boom....Bang!"
- "Finally some fun."
- "Did you know my name has the word "Hot" "Hot" in it twice? How's that for awesome?"
- "We defend our loved ones from danger. We are soldiers of the Midnight Operations, no longer under the oppression of the Jedi and the UNSC. For the Republic, for our brothers!!!"
- Shade Battalion was named from homage from his girlfriend's squad: 'Ladies of the Shade'
- Hotshot's Last numbers in his CT numbers are from George Lucas' THX-1138.
- Hotshot was a nickname thought of by me, as I have a tendancy to show-off.
- His actual name is Shade Leader.
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures (First appearance)
- Untitled Future Novel