|Chronological and political information|
Mandalorians, Mandalorian Guild
Borakius was a mandalorian mercanary from the planet Concord Dawn. He served a small term during the Mandalorian Civil War with the True Mandalorians just before the war ended with his grandfather, Jaster Mereel. During the clone wars, he served in the Mandalorian Guild, under both Aloquar and Beviin. When a fellow guild member and friend, Talverd Skirata, splintered from the group, Bor immediatly followed into the new Protectors Guild
- A farmer's son in a small town, Verd Bes'Uliik was NEVER considered to be a fighter, he failed at every sport, was not fit, and bullies seemed to make a religious practice out of beating him up. That all changed during the invasion of Concord Dawn, he grabbed all the guns and ammo he could and led a ragtag group of freedom fighters to aid the True Mandalorians, when Jaster Mereel found out, he immediatly gave him the rank of Sgt in his unit.
- Verd Bes'Uliik was an ingenious inventor, who came up with ideas that went to very credible companies such as Merr Son munitions, CEC, BlasTech, etc. He Invented one invention that he never sold called the "wizard of oz boots" you click your heels and cloak yourself for ten minutes.
After the war, he went to rattatak to become a gladiator. an unknown species gave him the name "borakius" after he refused to kill him after he had won. Verd asked what it ment and the creature responded "honourable warrior"
- AJP-400 Husharound personal jetpack
- Velocity 7 dart launchers (armed with kamino sabredarts)
- Czerka ZX miniature flame projector
- Dur-24 wrist laser
- "wizard of oz" stealth boots
- wrist grappling hook
- DC-15A blaster pistol